Pukekohe Business Association's Annual General Meeting
2022 AGM Overview
A huge thank you to those that attended our AGM on the 26th of October.
We had a fabulous turnout at our 2022 AGM providing meaningful and engaging conversation. After our 2021 AGM was held via zoom, you cannot beat being together in person in the same room. It is so much more conducive to productive discussion and picking up on the vibe.
Others commented on the great energy in the room, the full space with few empty chairs, the useful questions and discussion and the general cohesiveness of the whole group. It felt like we were all unified in our desire to move Pukekohe forward and how we could be part of this.
After reports from the Chairperson, Manager and Treasurer, we welcomed our 11 committee members who generously put their hands up to volunteer their time to the Business Association.
These members are:
- Eugene Hamilton of Franklins Bar and Eatery
- Holly Jansen of The Daily Goods
- Joshua Parsons of Crosbies Security Ltd
- Maree Trow of Stirling Sports Pukekohe
- Mark Woodward of Blue Ox Babe BBQ
- Melissa van den Brink of Smith and Sons Franklin
- Merritt Watson of Pik n Mix Lollies
- Nutthida Boonprasert of Modish and Muse
- Philippa O’Mara of Engine Room Chartered Accountants
- Rupert Ross of Vibra-Train Pukekohe
- Sharon England of TopNotch Engraving and Book Exchange
We also say goodbye to Brandon Botting of Weck's ITM Pukekohe and Francesca Abernethy of David Mills Ltd who retired from our committee this year. The PBA would like to extend our thanks for your time and the valuable input you gave to our committee during your time on our committee.
The election of officers will take place at our next committee meeting to be held on Tuesday, 15th November 2022.
Draft minutes from this meeting are now available HERE.
Please find below documents from our 2022 AGM;
- 2022 Annual and Financial Report
- Current Pukekohe Business Association Constitution
- BID Map
If you have any questions please contact the office on 09 910 0137.