Madsen Lawrie Surveyors
Madsen Lawrie Surveyors are registered surveyors, town planners and land development consultants.
Our registered surveyors are accredited by land information New Zealand as meeting their very high standards. The principals are also members of the consultant surveyors group of the New Zealand institute of surveyors.
We can provide professional advice and obligation free quotes on:
- land subdivision
- urban and rural land developments
- civil engineering, design and supervision
- resource management applications
- property and title investigations
- boundary relocations
- boundary adjustments
- cross leases and conversions to fee simple titles
- unit title developments
- topographical surveys
- g.p.s. Surveys
- setting out of construction projects
- As-built plans and ramm reports
We can undertake the project from the concept stage through until the final titles are ready to issue. This can involve the design of the necessary roading and service layouts, calling for tenders from contractors, supervising works in progress and completing the necessary checks and approvals required by councils.