- 11 March 2021
- Written by Shawna
Sign Max- Apprentice opportunity
We’re looking for a reliable & motivated trainee/apprentice signwriter to join our busy team!
The signage industry is a diverse and exciting one incorporating design, building, vinyl graphic application, wrapping & more. A career in sign making allows you to get creative & use a variety of materials and no two days are the same.
No experience is necessary as on the job training will be provided. But you will need to....
- have an interest in the signage/vehicle wrapping industry
- be keen to learn, willing to listen & take instructions
- have a restricted or full drivers license (NO LICENSE NO APPLY)
- have a basic knowledge of hand & power tools
- have basic computer skills
- pride yourself on a high standard of workmanship
- be comfortable working at heights
- most importantly have a good work ethic, a positive attitude & be an all-round star
If this sounds like a bit of you send your CV through to email@example.com