Pukekohe Business Excellence Awards- T's & C's
A. Entry Conditions
- Any Business or Company operating from a commercially rated property within the Pukekohe Business Improvement District (BID) is eligible to enter, provided that they are already a member or will sign up as a member of the Pukekohe Business Association upon acceptance of entry. Current Associate Members may also enter the awards. Category sponsors cannot enter the category they sponsor.
- There is no cost to enter the Pukekohe Business Excellence Awards 2023.
- Each business may enter up to three categories.
- You must enter at least one other category to opt-in to enter People’s Choice.
- It is a condition of entry that each nominee agrees to cooperate with the Pukekohe Business Association for publicity and promotional purposes.
- All entries must include a brief business biography outlining the history of your business, highlighting what it specialises in (100 words maximum).
- All entries are judged against the individual award category criteria.
- Entrants must agree that at least one representative will attend the Business Awards evening and be prepared if successful to give an acceptance speech no longer than 5 minutes. Futhermore, if a business withdraws from the awards a minimum charge of $300 + GST will apply to cover costs incurred (Special consideration applies)
- The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- All entries must be received by 5.00pm on Thursday 1st June 2023
B. People’s Choice Award
- The People’s Choice award is based on the total number of votes received per finalist.
- Votes will be monitored. This is to ensure that only one vote for each individual store per person is valid. Phone numbers will be required from voters to complete the vote, and will be checked for additional voting cast from the same phone number in error.
- All awards entry documentation and official entry forms are treated as confidential
- All judges sign a confidentiality agreement
- Judges are chosen in a way to avoid conflicts of interest
- Pukekohe Business Association places a high value on these Awards. Entrants must disclose any issues that may compromise the integrity of the Awards or cause the business to discontinue in the next year. These issues may include legal action, law changes, possible loss of funding, or other risks.
- The Pukekohe Business Excellence Awards programme is owned by the Pukekohe Business Association. All categories and questions related to the award programme are the intellectual property of the Pukekohe Business Association.
- The Pukekohe Business Association is not liable for any loss, damage (direct or inconsequential), or injury to any person or damage to property in connection with this event.
- The Pukekohe Business Association may, at any time in its sole discretion and without prior notice, vary, modify, delete or add to these Terms and Conditions.