Excellence in Customer Service
This award recognises a business that has achieved success by providing excellent and sustained customer service, and demonstrates its customer commitment via its service policy, employee training etc.
Here are some basic examples of excellent customer service in business:
- Personalisation: Providing personalised attention and service can help businesses create a strong relationship with their customers.
- Responsiveness: Responding promptly and effectively to customer inquiries, complaints, and feedback is an important aspect of excellent customer service.
- Empathy: Showing empathy and understanding towards customers can help businesses build trust and loyalty.
- Flexibility: Being flexible and accommodating to customers' needs and preferences can help businesses meet and exceed customer expectations.
- Proactivity: Anticipating and addressing customer needs and concerns before they become problems can help businesses provide exceptional service.
By focusing on personalisation, responsiveness, empathy, flexibility, and proactivity, businesses can build strong relationships with their customers and establish a reputation for exceptional service.
All submissions are completed online and comprise of a set of 4 -5 questions relating to the specific category. Submissions open on 6 April and close on 1 June.
Enter your business here
If you're nodding your head or thinking "Yeah, we do that", then you should enter into the Excellence in Customer Service category in the 2023 Pukekohe Business Excellence Awards!