McDonalds - Shift Supervisors & Department Managers Needed
We are currently looking for Shift Supervisors and Department Managers across our McDonald’s organisation. Successful candidates will be based at either our Drury, Bombay, Pukekohe, Mercer, Huntly, Taupiri, Thames or Paeroa restaurants.
Do you have imagination, energy, a positive attitude and boundless enthusiasm? Are you an exceptional, experienced and highly motivated individual? Do you thrive in a fast-paced and challenging environment? Will you thrive in a people and systems orientated environment? Yes? Then a management position in McDonald’s could be the role for you!
This position is available for an immediate start.
To be successful in this role, you will be flexible, have exceptional customer service, communication skills and pay close attention to detail. Other key attributes required:
- Demonstrate maturity and professionalism
- Excellent personal presentation
- Proven performance with a high focus on customer service – putting the customer at the heart of what you do, restaurant cleanliness and restaurant targets such as OEPE and KVS times
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Does the right thing and not afraid to voice concerns
- Uses their initiative (not just wait to be told) and has a sense of urgency in all that they do
- Is solutions focused and not just identifying problems
- Enjoys challenges and a fast-paced environment
Essential personal qualities include current eligibility to work for next the 12months, initiative, energy, enthusiasm, a positive attitude, as well as demonstration of an ability to quickly grasp the requirements of the role. They will be available flexible hours during peak times/days including overnight shifts in our 24hour business.
Shift Supervisors supervise daily operations through supervising people, product and equipment to deliver outstanding quality, service, cleanliness and value, excellence in workplace safety and business results on shifts.
Department Managers has sole charge of their department in either Customer Service, Product Quality or People Performance with managers, trainers and staff reporting to them. They will organise and control the daily operations of the restaurant in the absence of the Restaurant Manager.
Ideal candidates would have relevant McDonald’s or business qualification / experience and at least 1 years of management experience.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.