Conveyancing Shop - Legal Secretary/Personal Assistant
Legal Secretary / Personal Assistant based in Pukekohe Office
Are you looking for a career where no two days are the same? Are you a multi-tasking pro, who likes working in a fast-paced environment and can hit the ground running?
Would you like to assist on a variety of interesting matters and grow your skills in a busy boutique property and commercial law firm?
We are looking for a passionate, motivated and savvy legal assistant with a bubbly personality, to join our dynamic team.
The successful applicant will be our front of house, responsible for welcoming clients and supporting a team of four Solicitors and Legal Executives, as well as assisting with ad-hoc tasks for both branches. A genuine interest in property and commercial law is essential, as is being willing to learn and having a can-do attitude.
This is a fantastic opportunity for career growth. The ideal candidate will be looking for a long-term career and like us, be dedicated to delivering excellent customer service and results to our clients. We offer ongoing training, focussed on professional development achieving both individual and collective goals.
The Conveyancing Shop Lawyers has two Auckland branches, in Pukekohe and Botany and has recently celebrated its 15-year anniversary. We are a modern, tech-savvy firm who believe in challenging the status-quo, embracing change and contributing positively to our community. Our success is driven by a focus on excellence, strong teamwork and being pioneers in our field.
If you have the following attributes, then we want to hear from you!
- A knack for providing seamless support to colleagues in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent attention to detail and a diligent work ethic
- Adept at prioritising and managing a busy workload
- Able to hit the ground running, and learn as you go
- Able to assess a situation and use initiative to achieve the desired outcome
- Confident using outlook, word and other Microsoft Office programs. Experience with Actionstep, Landonline and WebForms a bonus!
If you share our vision and our goals and want to be part of our continuing success story, then we look forward to hearing from you!
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?