The Pukekohe Business Association is pleased to offer free wi-fi in the town square and the zone. Below is some information to get you started using the free wi-fi.
How to get online
- Ensure your wireless-enabled laptop or phone is turned on and has its wireless signal activated.
- Go to the available Wireless Network Connection List, as displayed on your laptop or phone.
- Select 'PUKEKOHE WiFi' from the list of possible connections and then select ‘Connect'.
- Open your Internet Browser. The Pukekohe Business Association splash page will appear, this will be similar to the sample below.
- Click ‘logon for 50MB of free data’