What are the benefits of becoming a member of the Pukekohe business association?
There are many benefits to becoming a member of the Pukekohe Business Association. Here are just a few:
- A business listing on our website.
- Ability to take part in regular promotions that we run including our annual Business Awards.
- Strong advocacy to Auckland Council or other agencies on your behalf should the need arise.
- Regular communications about upcoming promotions opportunities and information that your business may be interested in being involved with, and regular delivery of the monthly newsletter ‘The Loop’
- Connections can be made available to you for business development, training and networking events.
- Access to a calendar of upcoming events
- The ability to list any staff vacancies on our "Situations Vacant" page for free
- Ability to apply for the 6 subsidies on offer for members which include Marketing Plan Subsidy, Marketing Implementation Subsidy, CCTV & Security Subsidy, Health & Safety Subsidy, Business Advice and Training Subsidy and Shop Front Tidy Subsidy (Please phone the office to find out more. Subsidies not available for Associate Members)
Some of the initiatives the Business Association are running at present, aimed at supporting business & promoting growth are:
- Regular Communication with Businesses including The Loop, Facebook, regular digital communication, and column in the Franklin County News.
- A searchable online Business Directory of members on the Pukekohe Business Association website
- Providing member subsidies up to the value fo $2,700. (See above fore more details).
- FREE Marketing collateral of Where to eat guide, and radio advertising promoting Pukekohe as a shopping destination, and other projects decided in the annual business plan.
- Subsidised advertising in local promotional programmes including The Shop Local Voucher Promotion;
- Installation and maintenance of the digital Information Kiosk in the town square to advertise events, competitions & promotions as well as allow visitors to search for local businesses & information about the area.
- Providing Free Wi-Fi in King Street and The Zone on Manukau Road
- Annual Best in Business Awards – several years running
- King Street Decorations as well as Sponsorship of the Christmas Parade
- Advocating to Auckland Council and its subsidiaries on behalf of and in support of all local business
- The Pukekohe Prospectus
- Christmas Scavenger Hunt Promotion
- 12 Days of Christmas promotion
- Multiple Facebook advertising opportunity’s
- Where to eat guide
- Shop to Win promotion
- Providing local information such as maps and advice
To join the Pukekohe Business Association, please click HERE to register your business.
To download the Pukekohe BID Map, please click HERE.