ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING 2018
The 2018 Pukekohe Business Association's Annual General Meeting was held on Tuesday the 30th of October. It was a great night reviewing the past financial year's activities and budgets and also setting the budgets for the next two years.
The AGM is an opportunity for members to hear what we have been up to and have a say in what happens over the next year.
A warm welcome to our new committee members, Philippa O’Mara from Engine Room Chartered Accountants and Rupert Ross from Vibra Train Pukekohe.
Executive Committee members are:
- President- Heather Withers from Classic Autobody Panel & Paint,
- Vice President- Damian Walworth from DW Homes,
- Treasurer- Philippa O’Mara from Engine Room Chartered Accountants,
- Secretary- Kendyl Sullivan from the PBA,
- Franklin Local Board Representative- Alan Cole
- Committee Members- Jacqui Church from Great Goods Ltd, Marie Peters from Quinovic Pukekohe, Ben Paul from Wrights Showcase Jewellers, Rupert Ross from Vibra Train Pukekohe and Donna Vincent from Workz4U Ltd
The PBA would like to thank our past committee members Tommy Nguyen from Bella Nail Spa, Greg Douglas from Carters Pukekohe and Rachel Treloar from Mason Treloar Harvey Lawyers for their input throughout the year. We also would like to thank our long-time Treasurer, Donna Vincent, for her work over the years. Philippa O'Mara will take over the role of Treasurer for the current financial year, however, Donna remains a valuable member of the committee.